Present Continuous Vs. Present Simple – Mixed I
- Light ____________________ (to travel) at 299,792,458 meters per second.
- I ____________________ (to get) burned. My skin’s all red already. Let’s go out of the sun somewhere.
show answeram getting
- Haha, look. That car ____________________ (to go) the wrong way down a one-way street.
show answeris going
- My dog is wagging his tail. I wonder what he ____________________ (to dream) about.
show answeris dreaming
- Eggs ____________________ (to boil) in about 10 minutes more or less depending on how hard you want them.
- Let’s turn the light on. It ____________________ (to get) dark.
show answeris getting
- I ____________________ (usually / to wake up) early.
show answerusually wake up
- Do you understand? Do you follow me? Yes, yes, I ____________________ (to listen).
show answeram listening
- How about your new employee? How ____________________ (he / to perform)?
show answeris he performing
- My best friend is always a really good sport. He ____________________ (never / to get) upset when he loses.
show answernever gets
- She doesn’t seem very healthy. She ____________________ (always / to sneeze).
show answeris always sneezing